I was recently on vacation in Denver, Colorado, when a friend of mine who lives out there told me about this cashback app called Ibotta. He was head over heels for the app which happened to be created out in Denver. I downloaded the app and immediately saw how one could benefit. In the following Ibotta app review, I will go over just how simple it is to start getting cash back on purchases you already make.
IBOTTA HAS MANY TOP STORES
Most Americans find themselves shopping at the big box stores for everyday items. Stores such as Target, Walmart, Best Buy and others are some of the top stores in the Ibotta app. Many of these stores offer cash back for just simply taking a picture of your receipt. They also have coupons for many items you purchase including Gatorade, salsa and even beer!
THE APP IS EASY TO NAVIGATE AND USE
Unlike some apps that take a while to figure out, Ibotta is pretty straightforward. From the home page you can select your favorite stores, choose any coupons you might be interested in using, and start earning cash back. The picture to the left illustrates what one will see if they click on Target as a store of their choice. You are presented with a list of coupons available. Towards the top, you are able to segment the products based on the category you want to search for. In this example, if you wanted to get $1.00 back on Gatorade G2, simply click on the red plus sign and it is added to you offer list. It’s that simple!
RETRIEVING YOUR CASH BACK IS EASY
The whole point of a cash back app is to actually get cash back. In this Ibotta app review I am here to tell you that is exactly what you get. Withdrawing your cash is a super simple process. The only requirement is that you have at least $20 in your account to withdraw. You can withdraw the cash via PayPal, Venmo, or for one of the many gift cards they offer. Never have I had such a hassle free experience withdrawing earnings from an app.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH IBOTTA
- Download the app using the following link (Receive a welcome bonus of $10): https://ibotta.com/r/ycvfdfl
- Search through the list of selected stores you shop at and even ones you don’t.
- Find coupons you can use and add them to your “My Offers” section.
- Once you shop at a store, you can use your camera to make sure the item qualifies for the cash back by simply scanning the barcode.
- Take a picture of your receipt and confirm you purchases.
- Watch the cash add up. There is no limit to how much you can have.
Budget Smart, Invest Wise